PT. Berlisensi Berkah Mandiri | Konsultan | Jasa IT | Data Center | Jaringan
The main components provided are needs assessment, selective or general replacement of hardware, and the service, parts and supplies needed to operate the new and/or existing hardware (including existing third-party equipment if this is required by the customer). The provider also tracks how the printer, fax, copier and MFC fleet is being used, the problems, and the user’s satisfaction.
By "Copying," we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your copier, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production copy operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction copier, printer, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick copying, offset copies, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
- Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze your current Copier infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total copy output environment, end to end, regardless of copier brand.
- Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and types of copying devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Proactively identify and solve potential copying problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected.
- Reduce your environmental footcopy through copying less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Give telecommuters and mobile workers easy and secure copying access.
- Continuously monitor your copying environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money.
- Provide network management and information technology (IT) integration, from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition through change management so they are more satisfied and productive.
- Have a proven track record in deploying managed copier services anywhere in the world through a global network of highly skilled experts.
- Turn slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into automated, digital ones.